Pan Card Discrepancy Clarification Letter
To,
Income Tax Department
Subject: Letter for application for correction in PAN card
Dear Sir/Madam,
It is a humble request that I had applied for correction in my PAN Card, whose application number is -in which my old name was.............., which has to be changed to And my father's name was which has to be changed to and my date of birth was ............... which has to be changed to I have attached my Aadhar Card, PAN Card and Discrepancy Letter received from Income Tax Department along with this application form.
Therefore,
sir, I request you to please make changes in my PAN card.
Dated-15-01-2024
Applicant
Name -
Mobile number
Aadhaar number -
PROCEDURE OF DOCUMENTS SENDING TO MAIL AND BY POST
1- Ack Slip Half copy
2- Application Form of Correction
3-- Copy of Aadhar Card
4-- Copy of Old PAN card
5-- clarification Letter with self attested
6- Annexure - A Form(filled & attested) By Gazetted Officer
7- Official ID copy of person who has attested on Annexure- A Form
8-- Discrepancy Letter download nsdl search option
Mail id of NSDL e-Gov- tininfo@proteantech.in
Comments
Post a Comment